Directed by: Suraj
Produced by: S. Nanthagopal
Written by: Suraj
Starring: Vishal, Tamannaah, Jagapati Babu, Vadivelu, Soori, Sampath Raj
Music by: Hiphop Tamizha
Cinematography: Richard M. Nathan
Edited by: Selva RK
— Siby (@sibyz) December 23, 2016
— S3 From Jan 26th (@sasvanth123) December 23, 2016
— Sathish Kumar M (@SathishMSK) December 23, 2016
The template does surpass the story, but doesn't embarrass! #KaththiSandai 's first half has equal proportions of comedy and action!
— Abishek S (@cinemapayyan) December 23, 2016
- This movie has good acting work.
- The direction is good.
- The screenplay is attractive.
- Weak storyline
- Editing is average.
- The cinematography is average.
Verdict : Kaththi Sandai is a onetime watchable family entertainer.
RATING : 2.25/5
- What a film. I Ioved it. Happiness around. Smiles on faces.
- It’s an emotional moment. Dangal wins hearts. Thumbs up to Nitesh Tiwari
- So, Bollywood cliche once again touches the film but I strictly don’t mind
- Ok… She wins. What an ecstatic mood in the theater
- Geeta is going to turn the game. And people around me have already joined their hands to clap. But where is Aamir Khan
- This climax is reminding of Chak De! India, Sultan and all other sports films combined together. Silence in theater as Geeta struggles to win
- Forgiving this if this is something to have had really happened in the real story as well. The final game starts
- The story becomes redundant here, but I guess that’s what the masses like in general. They could have done without this typical twist in the plot.
- Highlight: If a woman achieves something, she achieves it for all the women…
— लल्लनटॉप लोटा (@apzpunk) December 21, 2016
— Dangal 23 Dec 2016 (@proudAamirian) December 22, 2016
Latest about dangal review
The music of Vijay’s Bairavaa saw a surprise release on Tuesday, December20. It was earlier supposed to be unveiled on December 23, but the plans changed after the songs from the movie were accidentally released on iTunes.
Here are some twitter audience response for bairavaa music
Nillayo Ok,Other Songs Below Avg
— Malayalam Review (@MalayalamReview) December 20, 2016
— ™OM SAIRAM ENT MEDIA (@OmSaiRamMedia) December 20, 2016
— TrendsWood (@Trendswoodcom) December 20, 2016
— Vivek Radhakrishnan (@crvivek) December 21, 2016
#Bairavaa songs review. My picks varlam varlam va, nillayo and patta kelalpu
— Hari diwakar (@Haridiwakar) December 20, 2016
#Bairavaa Songs review .. 2/5 Nothing much
Vijay films always ll have good songs
The above sentence turned out to be a thing of past
— BOX OFFICE PIGEON (@Boxofficepigeon) December 20, 2016
— BossYuva (@ultimate_yuva) December 20, 2016
— aravind (@aravinddgreat) December 20, 2016
#Bairavaa songs my review 2.25/5 … I m a biggest vijay fan but feels slightly disappointed …. Let's hear it'll pick up…
— Kirthika (@karthickapp) December 20, 2016
Singer: Ananthu Special Mention On Backing Vocals: Benny Dayal
Singer: Vijaynarain, Dharshana Kt
Singer: Ilayathalapathy Vijay, Priyadarshini Special Mention: Ananthu
Tamil Rap A Verses: Arunraja Kamaraj English Rap A Verses: Roshan Jamrock
– Director Venkat Prabhu is back with a sequel to his debut film, 9 years after the release of the first part. The boys (Chennai Sharks) in the earlier film are all grown-ups now and most of them are married and settled with kids. Raghu (Jai) is about to get married to Anu (Sana Althaf) and the friends get together for the wedding which is planned in Theni. In Theni, the friends indulge in some typical ‘Chennai 28’ brand of tennis ball cricket which leads them to trouble. Marudhupandi (Vaibhav) is a bigwig in Theni, who is very serious about his cricket team’s fortunes. He makes some deceitful moves and Raghu’s wedding is thrown in jeopardy. How the ‘Sharks’ manage to win their matches and also get Raghu safely married to his girlfriend is the crux of the film
– After two not so successful films in Biriyani and Masss, Venkat Prabhu is back to his home turf – ‘the boys film’. The sequel works to a large extent thanks to the fun and bromance between the buddies, the director’s typical satirical touches on trending topics like YouTube movie reviews and the entertaining cricket matches laced with Badava Gopi’s inimitable commentary, to name some. The Venkat Prabhu stamp is strong as ever and he pulls it off.
– Composer Yuvan always brings his A-Game for Venkat Prabhu and this film is no different. His re-recording is top notch, particularly the buildup theme that he gives for Vaibhav and the remix of the sad ‘Appu Kamal’ theme which was also used in the first part, to great effect. When his name is flashed on the title credits, along with Venkat Prabhu’s voiceover and a lovely piece of music, it is sure to give goosebumps to ardent fans. Among the song visuals, the emotional ‘Idhu Kadhaiya’ and the bouncy ‘Boys are Back’ are the best of the lot.
– The ensemble bunch of actors are all Venkat Prabhu regulars and the likes of Shiva, Premgi, Aravind Akash, Vijay Vasanth, Jai, Nithin Sathya, Ilavarasu, Ajay Raj, Vaibhav and Mahat make a mark. Mahat’s ‘Pithamagan’ like makeover is striking while Vaibhav aces his rural avatar with strong screen presence. Shiva brings his trademark straight faced humor to the table and the film’s entertainment quotient is richer thanks to his presence. The girls play the nagging housewives who turn supportive towards the end. Sana Althaf is a homely new introduction to Tamil cinema.
– The cricket matches have been filmed well in scenic Theni; Venkat Prabhu is an expert in this zone. The top angle shots employed by DoP Rajesh Yadav are spectacular.
– The merge between cricket and romance – family drama is fairly good.
– Despite a run time of more than 150 mins, the film’s screenplay and flow don’t make you feel the length. Editor Praveen KL turns on the style with his presentation.
– The placement of songs like ‘Soppana Sundari’ and ‘House Party’ could have been better. Both the songs are peppy experiences and are well-shot, but they seem similar.
– Like in most Venkat Prabhu films, there is glorification of alcohol here too. There is a bottle in every other scene and Santhana Bharathi does nothing but booze in his little cameo.
– The film gets dramatic towards the interval with the tension in Jai’s marriage. This appears staged and out of sync with the breezy ‘Chennai 28’ mood.
Final Word – The Boys are back and the fun is back too. Do watch and enjoy!
RATING : 3.25/5
— Jaikumar S (@Jaiharshan) December 9, 2016
— CHIDAMBARAM (@chidatrends) December 9, 2016
Interval #Chennai28II not bad..
— Jack Sparrow (@imarudhanayagam) December 9, 2016
#Chennai28II interval – Friends + Drinks + Cricket + Item. Problem because of Item, then Interval. Shiva is the saviour.
— Dinesh (@DineshUpdates) December 9, 2016
#Chennai28II Boys are back & satisfies most of the Chennai 28 Part 1 & Cricket lovers to some extent
— Sathish Kumar M (@SathishMSK) December 9, 2016
#Chennai28II 1st half done, @vp_offl ‘s typical style of making is what we enjoy thoroughly, gratifying boys and a dramatic interval .
2nd Innings will be remains closer to every Guy because of the way @vp_offl portrayed Gully cricket and Friendship.#Chennai28II
Latest Tweets about #Chennai28II review
Latest Tweets about #Chennai28II
Finally, the day has come to witness the third time collaboration between director Suseendhiran and Actor Vishnu Vishal. Maveeran Kittu stars Vishnu Vishal, Radhakrishnan Parthiban, Sri Divya, Soori and many others in the cast lists. This film has been bankrolled by Icewear Chandrasamy, D.N.Thai Saravanan and Rajeevan under the banner Nallusamy Pictures and been directed by talented filmmaker Suseendhiran. This film was aptly planned and released without any delay. Here we present you with the exclusive review of the movie Maveeran Kittu.
First of all, this film is based on Caste discrimination set in the 1980s backdrop. The film starts with Vishnu Vishal playing the role of a very talented good-hearted college student and all of a sudden a murder happens very unexpectedly in his village and the blame of the murder comes over to Vishnu Vishal and he becomes an accused. And then the film answers to the question whether Vishnu Vishal is the real murderer ? Or is he mistakenly considered as an accused ?
- Suseenthiran’s content acts as a big pillar for this film.
- Director has ensured to stick on with the core plot and has completely avoided unnecessary diversion from the story.
- Apart from the lyrics, Yugabharathi’s dialogue in this film is very strong and realistic.
- This film shows love, friendship, caste discrimination, unity, harmony, betrayal, and much more at an equal proportion.
- Vishnu Vishal’s character has been designed in a very subtle way and the actor has given his best without any doubts.
- Parthiepan strong performance as ‘Chinraasu’ will definitely stay in the heart of audiences after watching the film.
- D.Imman’s music as well as BGM acts as s supporting pillar for this film and needs to be appreciated for giving his best.
- Soorya.A.R’s cinematography shows the exact scenic beauty of the hill station and the rural areas and the aerial shot in the song ‘Inaivom’ needs a special appreciation.
- Suseenthiran’s content is very strong but the director could have worked on the screenplay a little bit to make it more interesting to watch out for.
- Soori’s for the very first time in his career has appeared in a very serious role but at the end, we wonder what is his importance in the film.
- Sri Divya travels completely throughout the film but the scope for her to perform is very less and could have been better.
- The placement of two songs at the second half of the movie is very inappropriate and could have been placed properly.
Overall, this film has a very neat and strong content and is also supported by the performances of Radhakrishnan Parthiban and Vishnu Vishal. But the execution could have been better to make this film as a top class product. Maaveran Kittu has been written and directed by Suseenthiran and bankrolled by Icewear Chandrasamy, D.N.Thai Saravanan, and Rajeevan under the banner Nallusamy Pictures and features Vishnu Vishal, Radhakrishnan Parthiban, Sri Divya, Soori and many others in the cast lists. Music for this film has been provided by D.Imman while Soorya A.R takes care of the cinematography.
Verdict: Maveeran Kittu is watchable but could have turned out to be memorial if had the screenplay better.
#MaaveeranKittu interval – had tears , will genuinely unite people. No puratchi but lot of humanity ! People will celebrate it!
— Prashanth Rangaswamy (@itisprashanth) December 2, 2016
— Surendhar MK (@SurendharMK) December 2, 2016
— Karthik Federista HK (@KK_08011990) December 2, 2016