Finally, the day has come to witness the third time collaboration between director Suseendhiran and Actor Vishnu Vishal. Maveeran Kittu stars Vishnu Vishal, Radhakrishnan Parthiban, Sri Divya, Soori and many others in the cast lists. This film has been bankrolled by Icewear Chandrasamy, D.N.Thai Saravanan and Rajeevan under the banner Nallusamy Pictures and been directed by talented filmmaker Suseendhiran. This film was aptly planned and released without any delay. Here we present you with the exclusive review of the movie Maveeran Kittu.
First of all, this film is based on Caste discrimination set in the 1980s backdrop. The film starts with Vishnu Vishal playing the role of a very talented good-hearted college student and all of a sudden a murder happens very unexpectedly in his village and the blame of the murder comes over to Vishnu Vishal and he becomes an accused. And then the film answers to the question whether Vishnu Vishal is the real murderer ? Or is he mistakenly considered as an accused ?
- Suseenthiran’s content acts as a big pillar for this film.
- Director has ensured to stick on with the core plot and has completely avoided unnecessary diversion from the story.
- Apart from the lyrics, Yugabharathi’s dialogue in this film is very strong and realistic.
- This film shows love, friendship, caste discrimination, unity, harmony, betrayal, and much more at an equal proportion.
- Vishnu Vishal’s character has been designed in a very subtle way and the actor has given his best without any doubts.
- Parthiepan strong performance as ‘Chinraasu’ will definitely stay in the heart of audiences after watching the film.
- D.Imman’s music as well as BGM acts as s supporting pillar for this film and needs to be appreciated for giving his best.
- Soorya.A.R’s cinematography shows the exact scenic beauty of the hill station and the rural areas and the aerial shot in the song ‘Inaivom’ needs a special appreciation.
- Suseenthiran’s content is very strong but the director could have worked on the screenplay a little bit to make it more interesting to watch out for.
- Soori’s for the very first time in his career has appeared in a very serious role but at the end, we wonder what is his importance in the film.
- Sri Divya travels completely throughout the film but the scope for her to perform is very less and could have been better.
- The placement of two songs at the second half of the movie is very inappropriate and could have been placed properly.
Overall, this film has a very neat and strong content and is also supported by the performances of Radhakrishnan Parthiban and Vishnu Vishal. But the execution could have been better to make this film as a top class product. Maaveran Kittu has been written and directed by Suseenthiran and bankrolled by Icewear Chandrasamy, D.N.Thai Saravanan, and Rajeevan under the banner Nallusamy Pictures and features Vishnu Vishal, Radhakrishnan Parthiban, Sri Divya, Soori and many others in the cast lists. Music for this film has been provided by D.Imman while Soorya A.R takes care of the cinematography.
Verdict: Maveeran Kittu is watchable but could have turned out to be memorial if had the screenplay better.