Here we present you with the Top 8 Worst Kollywood First Look Posters.
As known, actress Shruti Haasan who was seen playing an investigative journalist in the recent release film Singam3 has reportedly been signed on to play the lead heroine in Sundar C’s costliest film Sanghamithra.
Meanwhile, trusted sources further reveals that, “The producers are also happy with the way Singam 3 has turned out so well. There is a lot going on in Shruti’s favor and her music venture is also successful. They were very clear that they wanted a performer and that’s why they have opted for her. Shruti Haasan is also very happy on this”.
As we all know actor Arya is waiting for the release of kadambam which is directed by Ragava and this film has been fully complete and is eyeing up for an April month release.
Meanwhile, the director revealed, “We are definitely coming in April, it could either be April 7th or 14th. Mostly, 60% chances are that Kadamban will be released for Tamil New Years Day and 40% for April 7th. The film has come out well and we have done our job to the best of our capability. Now it is for the audiences to give their verdict”.
The talk of the town right now is that Superstar Rajinikanth is all set to enter politics and it is also said that he will be coming up with his own party. Meanwhile, the actor hasn’t revealed any information yet as of now and some groups of media have already been reporting that he will enter politics very soon.
When clarifying about this scenario we come to know that Rajinikanth is not at all entering politics at any point of time and sources also inform that it is just a mere rumor, Rajinikanth.
As known, actor Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan have been part of Hindi film industry since many decades and it is known fact that both these stars have a huge fan base covering all age groups and both this stars are very known for their different styles of films.
Meanwhile, both these stars have not taken a picture together since the time when they entered the cinema industry. Srk on his Twitter page posted a click together with Aamir khan and tweeted, “Known each other for 25 years and this is the first picture we have taken together of ourselves. Was a fun night”. That’s a picture to be framed and kept for posterity!
Mani Ratnam has once again proved that he is the master of imagination with few seconds with his song promo teasers. Karthi has now revealed what to expect from this beautifully crafted film.
Meanwhile, Karthi reveals that he plays a fighter jet pilot who falls in love with a doctor played by Aditi Rao Hydari. He even further added that ‘Kaatru Veliyidai’ will be the intense classical love story. Though the film is set in Kashmir there is no element of terrorism or politics involved.
And he also further said that this film will have no any trace of terrorism.
Veteran cinematographer Priyan who is well known for his works in all the films of director Hari including the recent ‘Si3’ that was released yesterday and now he is all set to become a director soon.
Reliable sources inform that Priyan will soon be directing a film that will see actor Vijay Sethupathi in the main lead role while S.Nandhagopal of Madras Entertainment is expected to produce this project.
As we all know that actor Vijay Sethupathi is presently held up with more than dozens of projects and this gets added to the long list. The official announcement can be expected soon.
The official announcement regarding this will be made soon.
As we all know some months ago it was officially announced that actor Dhanush will be making his first ever dream Hollywood debut with the film ‘The Extraordinary Journey of the Fakir’ which is based on the novel ‘The Extraordinary Journey of the Fakir Who Got Trapped in an Ikea Wardrobe’ which was originally written by French novelist Romain Puertolas. And it was also initially confirmed that Marjane Satrapi will direct this film but later she walked out of this film owing to unknown issues.
Meanwhile, the news coming out is that Ken Scott the man behind ‘Starbuck’ and ‘Delivery Man’ has finally come on board for this the project as writer-director and the cast includes Laurent Lafitte, Erin Moriarty, Barkhad Abdi, Abel Jafri and Berenice Bejo.
The film is touted to be a life journey of fakir from Rajasthan which will be played by Dhanush while it is also reported that initially, photo test will start from May this year in various places like Mumbai, Paris and Brussels.