Oru Nalla Naal Paathu Solren is an upcoming Tamil adventure comedy drama film written and directed by Arumuga Kumar. Vijay Sethupathi and Gautham Karthik appear in the lead roles, while Niharika Konidela, Gayathrie and Ramesh Thilak play other pivotal roles. Music composed by Justin Prabhakaran.
We are doing this for Dr Anitha | Vijay Sethupathi donates 50 lakhs for child education
Vijay Sethupathi about Tamil Talkies Maran Review – Karuppan Press Meet
An action- thriller starring Vijay Sethupathi and Tanya Ravichandran in the lead role, ‘Karuppan’ is directed by R.Panneerselvam. With music by D.Imman, the film is produced by Shri Sai Raam Creations.
An action- thriller starring Vijay Sethupathi in the lead role, ‘Karuppan’ is directed by R.Panneerselvam. With music by D.Imman, the film is produced by Shri Sai Raam Creations.
Watch the official teaser here.
Movie – Karuppan
Music – D. Imman
Director – R. Panneerselvam
Starring – Vijay Sethupathi, Tanya
Producer – A. M. Rathnam, S. Aishwarya
Presenting you the Official Trailer #2 of “Puriyaatha Puthir”. Puriyaatha Puthir is an upcoming Indian film directed by Ranjit Jeyakodi.
– Puriyaatha Puthir –
Staring : Vijay Sethupathi, Gayathrie, Arjunan, Ramesh thilak
Director : Ranjit Jeyakodi
Cinematography : Dinesh Krishnan .B
Music : Sam C.S
Editor : Bhavan Sreekumar
Lyrics : Madhan Karky
Choreography : Brindha, Noble
Stunts : Rajasekar
Audiography : Rajakrishnan
Pro : Suresh Chandra
Plot – Directors Pushkar – Gayatri deliver a kickass tale of an encounter specialist – gangster face-off. The film is not just about raw action and great confrontation scenes between Madhavan and Vijay Sethupathi (playing the titular characters, Vikram and Vedha respectively). It ventures deep into emotions, explores grey areas and the personal relationships of each character, questions the concept of dharma, good and evil. The gallery pleasing ending clinches it! It’s such a relief to see a terrific film which actually lives up to all the hype. A sureshot HIT in the making!
– In their 3rd outing, Pushkar – Gayatri spring a big surprise. They have presented layered content in such a likable format. The film is sure to stay in memory for long.
– Onscreen he smokes/drinks, is portrayed old & unfit, doesn’t have a romantic angle, sports grey/white hair …Vijay Sethupathi will do just about anything for the role he plays. He is at the peak of his powers and the crowd just loves whatever he does, be it mass, style, comedy or realistic performance. He is introduced at exactly the 30th minute, in one of the best ever staged sequences (the classic feet – hands – face template reserved for mass heroes and also a sequence where he doesn’t have a single dialogue). The theatre roars, experiencing the might of his screen presence.
– Madhavan is in top form playing the righteous, stylish, ‘no rules’, rugged, badass cop. After Irudhi Suttru, he is again in the raw space and does whatever the character demands, with no care for the so-called ‘image’ that most actors so carefully protect.
– The confrontation scenes between the heroes are memorable. The format in which the police inquiry scenes have been staged is so interesting. Vedha drives the scenes by narrating his life’s stories to Vikram and getting deep into his psyche with thought provoking questions. There are aptly named chapters for these sequences. Pushkar – Gayatri have done it so well!
– Special mention to Shraddha Srinath and Varu – both women have key parts and are not just the eye candy reserved for romance. Kathir also has a key part in the scheme of things. There are a lot of other actors performing well-defined parts, such as Prem and Achyuth Kumar. And, many other lesser known actors have acted like seasoned pros.
– Composer Sam’s music score ROCKS totally. His background music themes elevate all the scenes and the songs (‘Karuppu Vellai’, ‘Yaanji’, ‘Tasakku Tasakku’ and ‘Nee Pogadhey’) are already popular. Except the bar anthem ‘Tasakku’, the other numbers gel with the narrative so well. The visuals of Karuppu Vellai send the crowd into frenzy mode. Sam is sure to go places.
– Technically, Vikram Vedha is superior on all fronts – PS Vinod’s visuals, Sync Cinema’s sound design, Richard Kevin’s packed editing and Dhilip’s stunt choreography. The entire technical crew are key players in making Pushkar – Gayatri’s 3rd film a grand success.
Final Word – Book your tickets ASAP and watch this high quality work of cinema by a passionate team. Producer Sashikanth deserves all the applause for associating with yet another noteworthy product. Fans of the gritty gangster genre can watch this on repeat!
Vikram Vedha Live Audience Reviews
Madhavan and Vijay Sethupathi featuring gangster drama gets overwhelming responses from US Premiere show yesterday. Madhavan as Vikram and Sethupathi as Vedha seems to have nailed in their performance and Sam CS’s BGM gets lauds that is said to be major strength for the story. Pushka-Gayatri duo directed it and produced by Y NOT Studios.
— Rimas Razeek (@rimasafridi) July 21, 2017
— Lord Commander (@Jon_Snow_001) July 21, 2017
— Zaro (@arjunramesh23) July 21, 2017
— Arun Veluchamy (@VeluchamyArun) July 21, 2017
— Mersal_SGAVN ツ (@OnlyVijayRules) July 21, 2017
#VikramVedha: Outstanding film. Pushkar-Gayatri go for gold with this wholly engrossing drama that's terrific from top to toe. Loved it!
— Sidhu (@sidhuwrites) July 20, 2017
#VikramVedha: What makes it really exciting is its unpredictability and the way twists unfurl. The styling and solid staging helps too.
— Sidhu (@sidhuwrites) July 20, 2017
— Karthick Naren (@karthicknaren_M) July 21, 2017
— Journalist Saji (@JournalistSaji) July 21, 2017
— Ash (@AshFoodfashion) July 21, 2017
— Nishanth (@nishanthmech02) July 21, 2017
#VikramVedha – Despite of lag, Unique story telling with Good BGM & Mass performance from Vijay Sethupathy makes the film Once Watchable.
— ChristopherKanagaraj (@Chrissuccess) July 21, 2017
— Balaji Duraisamy (@balajidtweets) July 20, 2017
#VikramVedha don't miss this gripping movie!! Class, mass – VJS, Maddy!!
— Ramanan V Maniam (@ramanan_) July 20, 2017
— Hari (@HaRyblog) July 20, 2017
Vikram Vedha Movie Stills
Vikram Vedha is an upcoming Indian Tamil neo noir action crime thriller film written and directed by Pushkar and Gayathri featuring R. Madhavan and Vijay Sethupathi in the lead roles. Shraddha Srinath, Varalaxmi Sarathkumar and Kathir play supporting roles.
Check out the latest movie stillsWe cannot display this gallery
96 Movie Pooja Stills
96, starring Trisha and Vijay Sethupathi in lead roles, went on the floors on Monday in Chennai. The was launched following a customary pooja. The film will be directed by Naduvula Konjam Pakkatha Kaanom fame cameraman Premkumar.We cannot display this gallery